Call (919) 493-7411 to Learn More about the 2018 VW Passat
The 2018 Volkswagen Passat is a Practical Car that Gives You a Luxury Feeling
The 2018 Volkswagen Passat offers everything you need from a mid-size sedan and then a little more. While its body style may not favor some sportier models, it does tout a huge interior, high fuel efficiency, exceptional ride quality and a plethora of safety technology that comes standard. If you’re just starting your research for a 2018 VW Passat for sale in Durham, NC, rest assured you’ve come to the right place to get a comprehensive overview of what to expect.
A Closer Look at the 2018 Volkswagen Passat:
The 2018 Passat is jam-packed with upgraded features and a huge amount of tech that comes standard. Here’s exactly what you can expect:
- The Passat comes in four trim levels: S, SE, SEL, and R-Line. Most come with a 2.0L inline-4 engine, which is turbocharged to produce 147 brake horsepower (bhp) and 184 lb.-ft. of torque. But if power is what you want, opt for the SEL Premium, complete with a 3.6L V-6 engine that produces 280 bhp and 258 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Fuel economy is impressive on the base models. The standard 4 cylinder engine offers 25 mpg in the city and 36 on the highway for a combined 29 mpg. The V6 is naturally a little less efficient, though 19 mpg in the city and 28 on the highway is still quite competitive.
- Overall, the ride is light and responsive. While it’s not necessarily built for sport, the Passat can certainly handle curvy mountain roads with ease.
- Open the doors of the Passat and you’ll find a cavernous interior that has 118 cubic-feet of space, complete with a trunk that is nearly 16 cubic feet. This means there is plenty of space for rear seat passengers and all your luggage when you take your car on road trips.
- All but the entry S level come with heated seats, Apple CarPlay, and keyless ignition. The S comes with fabric upholstered seating, the SE, GT and SEL with leatherette seats, and the SEL Premium comes with real leather seating.
- The base S model comes with power windows, keyless entry, air conditioning, 16-inch alloy wheels, and a 5-inch touchscreen display with Bluetooth capabilities.
- If you want a sportier option, choose the R-line with 19-inch alloys, synthetic leather, heated seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, a 6.3 inch touchscreen display with infotainment system, paddle shifters and adaptive cruise control. LED headlights are also optional at this trim level.
- When it comes to safety, the Passat has got your whole family covered. Even base models leave the factory with above-average safety features that include a rearview camera, anti-lock brakes, six airbags, and stability control. All other models come standard with automatic emergency braking, blind spot monitoring, and rear-cross traffic alerts. Opt for the driver assistance package, and you get even more safety features, including lane assist, park assist, area view, and light assist.
- Volkswagen offers an incredibly generous 6-year, 72,000 mile bumper-to-bumper warranty. And in addition to that, Durham Volkswagen offers the Lifetime Warranty on every brand new Passat that leaves the lot.
Get the Best Deal on a VW Passat for Sale at Durham VW in NC
Ready to see the 2018 Volkswagen Passat for yourself? Check out a VW Passat for sale in Durham NC at the number one dealer: Durham Volkswagen. Head over to the showroom to see each model in person and try the one you like most. Product Specialists are always on-hand to help you every step of the way offer you the best financing deals available. Stop by the showroom at 3823 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd. or call (919) 493-7411 to make an appointment.